Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Trip to the Pool

Last Thursday Hailey took her first trip to the pool. We went with our friend Natalie who lives in Providence in Mt. Juliet. Her neighborhood has a wonderful complex with several different pools. Luckily there was a baby pool for us to sit in with Hailey. The water was a little chilly at first so I thought for sure that she would be fussy but she actually loved it. After about a half hour or so in the water she took a nap in her stroller! That was nice because it gave Natalie and I a chance to soak up some sun!

I am so proud of her...I hope she loves the beach as much as the pool!


















4 comments:

mandiandjosh said...

I love her cute little swim suit! Hopefully she will be a little beach baby! She is precious

Heather B Mc said...

So cute! Does she leave her sunglasses on? Next time you need to remember to put sunscreen on that sweet baby. I saw her nose peeling the other night.

Natalie Church said...

She is so cute! I love the bathing beauty pictures:) You did a great job on her yellow outfit. It looks great on her. I hope to see you soon!

Julie said...

What a cutie!